The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. To achieve this recognition, a practice must meet several criteria and demonstrate a commitment to quality care including;
- Providing Comprehensive Care
- Providing Patient-Centered Care
- Coordinating Care (Specialists, Community Services)
- Providing Accessible Care
- Providing Quality Care with a commitment to Quality Improvement
Pediatric Associates at Northwoods is proud to be the first practice in Taunton to receive this 3-year recognition. We were recognized at level 3, which is the highest level of recognition a patient-centered medical home can achieve.